Personal Belief Exemptions for Vaccination Put People at Risk. Examine the Evidence for Yourself
A compilation of journal articles that provide evidence that personal belief exemptions play a role in vaccine-preventable disease outbreaks. To understand the impact of vaccine refusal, examine the evidence for yourself.
Leading Medical Organizations Endorse Strong School and Childcare Vaccination Requirements and Elimination of Non-Medical Exemptions
One-page handout for policymakers listing medical organizations' policies that endorse childcare and school vaccination requirements and the elimination of personal belief and religious exemptions.
These policy statements are from medical organizations that endorse childcare and school vaccination requirements, and eliminating non-medical exemptions.
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
- National Association of County & City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society (PIDS)
- Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA)