|As a reader of the Vaccine Update, you know that immunization is one of the most important preventive services you provide. If you’re looking for the best way to stay up to date on the practical aspects of immunization each week, you’ll want to subscribe to IAC Express.
IAC Express, the free weekly newsletter produced by the Immunization Action Coalition (IAC), is emailed to nearly 52,000 opt-in subscribers every Wednesday. This valuable resource provides articles that succinctly summarize the week’s important immunization news and resources, including:
- New and updated recommendations from CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices
- New vaccine licensures by the Food and Drug Administration
- Newly released Vaccine Information Statements from CDC and translations
- New immunization education materials from IAC, CDC, AAP, and other organizations for healthcare professionals and your patients
- Important journal articles
IAC Express also provides updates on online and in-person educational opportunities, many of which offer free continuing education credit.
To view the most recent issue of IAC Express, visit www.immunize.org/express.
To subscribe, simply provide your name and email address at www.immunize.org/subscribe. We will never share your contact information with anyone. Subscribe today to have the latest in vaccine news and resources at your fingertips.