Committed to Saving Lives through Immunization
Immunize.org is proud to have the financial support of corporations, foundations, and other organizations. These committed companies believe in advancing immunization for the purpose of saving lives and preventing suffering.
Together, we can promote safe and effective immunization to more people and communities.
We offer five membership packages for our corporate allies.
|Corporate Membership Logo
|Webinar & Newsletter Library
|Up to monthly
- Your Logo: Your logo and your level of support (Tiers 1–5) displayed in our Corporate Membership Circle.
- Corporate Membership Logo: Opportunity to display the 2023 Immunize.org corporate member logo online and in printed materials.
- Webinar and Newsletter Library: Access to our webinars and newsletters, written and produced specifically for healthcare providers.
- Award: Tier-specific membership recognition suitable for display.
- Website Link: A link to your website from our website’s Corporate Membership Circle.
- Annual Meeting: An annual meeting with our team at your location to discuss current issues in immunization advocacy and education.
- Virtual Briefings: Periodic virtual briefings presented by our team of experts on current issues and our work.
Corporate members do not direct content or influence the operations of Immunize.org through membership.
For more information about Immunize.org’s Corporate Membership Program, please contact:
Julie Murphy, Director of Development
We are deeply grateful for their support of our mission to save lives and prevent suffering through expanded immunization of people of all ages.